Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today....mini book with Echo Park.


Hi everyone, today I am sharing a mini book I did with Echo Park's Photo Freedom Volume 1 Collection.  I think I say this every time, but I had such fun working with this collection, it was full of color!  I used my Silhouette Cameo and a few cut files to make some of the pages, you can find them here at the Silhouette Store Today Album PageStar Album Page and the Love Album Page.  I used 140 lb cold press watercolor paper to cut out the "Today, Star and Love" pages, then I had some fun with Faber-Castell's Gelatos.  I used the Gelatos as a watercolor.  I took a non stick craft mat and smeared some color from the Gelatos on it, then took a wet paint brush and picked up some color, then painted till I achieved the look I was after.  To help dry faster, I used my heat tool.  The watercolor paper held up nicely.


I used some washi tape to accent (My Minds Eye & Pebbles).



All of the ink splatters are Mister Huey's & October Afternoon mists.


All the stickers used are from the Photo Freedom Volume 1 Collection.


All the wood pieces are Wood Veneers from Studio Calico.



Here is a list of all the Gelato & Mist colors that I used on this project.
Faber-Castell Gelato's - Cotton Candy, Guava, Red Cherry, Bubble Gum, Butter Cream and butterscotch.
Mister Huey's -  Desert, Splash and Opaque White
October Afternoon - Token


You can find these products at The Scrapbooking Studio.

Thanks for looking :)








No comments:

Post a Comment