Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smile...

I think we are starting to thaw out after all the snow that was dumped on us a few days ago :)  I can't speak for everyone, but I sure am ready for spring!  Today I'm sharing a couple of layouts with you that I did using Echo Parks Photo Freedom Volume 1 Collection.  This was my first try at the formatted pages, let me tell I am HOOKED!!!  I just love that it is so easy to work with.  You can either put a few pictures in or you can really load up.  I chose only a few, because I had to leave room to have fun creating :)  I used my Cameo Silhouette and a couple of cut files.  Here are the cut files that I used Love Life Cards, Always Remember  and Smile on the Silhouette website.  I used a glassine bag from SRM and loaded it with confetti that I had punched out along with some square sequins I had in my stash.  I put the heart life card I cut on top of the glassine bag and sewed it shut.  I used some wood veneers from Studio Calico, My Minds Eye washi tape and just some sequins I had in my stash.  I really liked using the black and white photos with all the pops of color.  I will absolutely be doing more or these formatted scrapbook pages in the future!

Now for this second layout I used MME and Pebbles washi tape, SC wood veneers, sequins and a few more cut files on my Cameo.  Circle HeartsLove and Family Word Tag


Now for my final project with this collection, I made a card.  A dark gray card stock as my base.  I layered a few of the cut out pieces.  Then I cut a banner with my Cameo, here is the cut file Banner and of course I finished it off with some SC wood veneers.


Can you believe it, not a single piece distressed or inked!!!  I truly love all styles, but my heart is still vintage.  Thanks for looking :)



No comments:

Post a Comment