Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Assemblage of Time...

Hello friends!  I hope you're having a great week!  I'm excited to start sharing my CHA 2016 projects with you!  I felt so honored and grateful when asked to do sample work for Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous and Ranger...they have been a staple in my projects for so many, many years.  I'm super excited about all their new releases at CHA.  First up is my Assemblage Clock for the Tim Holtz Booth!
The paper that was used is from the New Dapper Paper Stash, love it!  The New Gadget Gears are amazing and mix perfectly with the Mini and Sprocket Gears.  If you know my style I just had to distress and grunge everything up.  All metal pieces received a bit of Iced Spruce Distress Paint and Mushroom Alcohol Ink.
The outside of my Assemblage Clock, I used the New Pinwheel Texture Fades Embossing Folder on  Inkssentials Surfaces Metal Foil Tape Sheets.  I gave it a grungy distressed finish with Iced Spruce Distress Paint and Mushroom Alcohol Ink.  To finish it off I dangled a few of the New Idea-ology Charms (Mini Plaquette, Charmed and Hex Fastener) along with a Mirror Star, Monocle, Typed Token and Swivel Clasp.
You can find the New Idea-ology pieces on Tim Holtz website here.

I have lots more CHA 2016 projects to share over the next several weeks, so keep checking back!
You can find the supplies I used via the links below.  That wraps it up for me, I hope you enjoyed todays project!  As always thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next time!






8 comments:

  1. This is amazing Bobbi! Love all the idea-ology pieces in the inside and the textured metal on the outside. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb you're always so encouraging, thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Bobbi, love the gears and the wonderful texture on the outside, no wonder you were chosen to create samples for CHA, this is beautiful! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb, you're so kind! I'm loving that new Pinwheel Texture Fade! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow this is awesome! Love the texture fade on the foil..did u use just the glue on the back of the foil or did u have to use some modge podge as well? very neatly done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda, thank you so much :) The adhesive that's on the back of the Ranger Foil Tape is super, super strong and it's all you need…once it's stuck it's not going anywhere! Hope that helps. Bobbi xx

      Delete
  4. Thank you very much for the new information.
    Sprocket Gears

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was so good to read and very useful to update my skill as updated one.
    Sprocket Gears

    ReplyDelete