Thursday, March 20, 2014

Practical Scrappers Scrap Your Stash Blog Hop

Hi Bobbi here, today we're having our Practical Scrappers Scrap Your Stash Blog Hop.  You should've made it here from Lee-Anne's blog, if you're playing along in order.  Our theme this month was to use paper from our stash.  The collection that I used is from Graphic 45, it's their Botanical Tea Collection.  I love the colors in this collection, they are just so soft and spring looking, just perfect for my daughters High School Senior Prom pictures.
I added lots of fun details to this layout.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out some pieces.
I layered a few of the different designs from the collection, distressed all of the edges.
I fussy cut several of the flower and butterfly elements.

I also used some of Graphic 45 metal staple pieces.

I hope you enjoyed my layout using Graphic 45.  I can't wait to see what the other gals have done, make sure and stop by their blogs as well.  Have fun hopping!

Practical Scrappers Blog Hop List

14 comments:

  1. such a lovely lo!!! great pic and just LOVE her dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS layout!! Love all the details!! You are so talented! PS: I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your layout Bobbi. Gorgeous. Love all the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Beautiful flower arrangements! I love the ribbon bow under the right one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is breathtaking! Love your selection of papers. Your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful daughter you have Bobbi! Your page is a lovely tribute to her. The detail is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous use of the G45. You did an amazing job with the frame, the fence...all the little details add up to fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the wonderful comments, you all are SO nice I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layout of this pretty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This layout is beautiful! Love all the delicate layers.

    ReplyDelete