Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Teresa Collins - Now & Then Design Team Projects

I just finished some projects using Teresa Collins - Now & Then Collection.  I loved working with this paper collection.  Up first is a layout, I used gesso and a Crafter's Workshop hexagon stencil to add some texture.  I stitched on the page a little.  The bird veneer is Maya Road and the arrow veneer is Studio Calico.  I added a little of my own bling.  I shaded the paper edges with Tim Holtz Pumice Stone ink and a blender foam tool, then distressed a little with a bone folder.




I used Tim Holtz Pumice Stone Stain to color my Maya Road Chipboard.




Then I made a quick set of tags using the paper and die cut sheet and brad embellishments and backed it to chipboard I cut from Tim Holtz medium tag die. 


I made a second layout and accented with the buttons that I added bling to the center to alter just a bit.




The wooden veneers are from Studio Calico and I just added a little of my own bling.




Teresa Collins - Now & Then button collection with bling added to center!


Enamel dots are SO HOT right now, I just love them :)


 Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment