Monday, December 19, 2011

Echo Parks Holly Jolly Christmas Layout & Cards

To add a little detail I Stickled the red and white present and cut some tags out of one of the boarder papers from the Holly Jolly Christmas Line.
I also added a little bling with my iRock setting tool and some clear crystals.
To create the packages for this layout I cut squares and rectangles in different sizes then add a complimenting boarder made with a scalloped boarder punch.  I cut the bows out with my Cricut.
I used a few sheets of this line to create these cards.  I cut the ornaments out and hung with silver cord, then added a little Stardust Stickles to finish the brown card off.  I used a little Glossy Accents on the light bulbs and it really gave them a great shine.  I also used a little more Stardust Stickles to add a little sparkle to the candy pieces and Christmas trees on the other two cards.
I am so excited to finally get my blog up and going!!  I still have a lot of work to do on it, but I hope you will enjoy the projects.  Here are some of the first projects I finished for the In-House Design Team for The Scrapbooking Studio in Bloomington.  The four cards and scrapbook layout that you see was done with Echo Parks Holly Jolly Christmas line.  This line is a fun whimsical line to work with.  I will post the mini book I designed in the next couple of days.  Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Your layout and cards turned out great. Love those bows! Nicely done. I cannot wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fun and adorable! Love how they all turned out.

    ReplyDelete